Welcome to another blog post! Today, I am talking about charging cases. Phinexi sent me a charging case to use which was fantastic as I always need one due to blogging, being a blogger and always using my phone.
The Phinexi charging battery case is powerful and protective. Are you like me who is tired of your iPhone only lasting half a day? Are you one of those people who constantly carries a charger around with you for those just in case moments? The Phinexi is the slimmest charging battery case ever! A revolutionary patented smart charging case. The Phinexi really is a powerful battery extending, protective iPhone Skin. Did you know the iPhone 6S contains a 1715mAH battery built-in? The Phinexi adds an additional 2400mAh. Even when it comes to things like emailing, music play, Bluetooth and texting all day. As long as you have a Phinexi, your Phone will not need charging for at least 16 hours.
Some of the features of the phone case include:
- 140% longer battery life: 2400mAh capacity provides an extra 48 hours standby, 5 hours audio, 15 hours 3G talktime, 12 hours video, 11 hours web browsing or 4 hours 3D gaming to your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6S
- Keep your iPhone charged throughout the day and night or just recharge when battery is low
- UV coated rear cover to protect your iPhone from the harmful sun rays
- No ned to remove your case to charge your case and phone
- The world's slimmest power caseAdds just 2mm to the width and 4mm to the depth
- Adds only 73g in weight
- Durable - Protect your iPhone from wear and tear
- Aluminium alloy perfectly matching the iPhone colour ways
I used the case for over a week for many things such as emails, music, wifi, photos and other things and honestly my phone was still on a high amount of charge left. The case had a luxurious boutique feel to it especially with the slim design and the deep colour of the product. The silver accents made the case pop. The product was very light as well which meant that it didn't add that much bulk to the phone which I liked as sometimes you can feel the bulk of the case in your pocket and think that its something different and not your light phone and then you end up in a frenzy. I don't know where I would be without this case whilst I've been testing it out. 9.75/10.
If you click on Phinexi in this post then it shall send you to their website where you can check them out.
Have you used a charging case before? Let me know down below!
I hope that you have enjoyed my blog post!
Thanks for reading!