- 200g Dark Chocolate
- 200g White Chocolate
- 50g Biscuits (optional)
- 50g Dried Fruit (optional but normally in bark but it's up to you what fruit...)
- Break both chocolate bars into individual bowls (one for dark, one for white... That sounds racist but it's not meant to.)
- Melt both chocolates in either a microwave for 30 second blasts each or over pans of simmering water until they're both melted...
- Pour the dark chocolate into a pre-lined (baking parchment) deep baking tray.
- Pour the white chocolate in a downwards line and marble with a skewer or the back of a fork. (Its best to marble from each side of line all the way down...)
- Sprinkle toppings on top of the chocolate in one single layer so it sets quickly...
- Put in the freezer for a few hours (if you can wait)
- Break up into pieces and either put onto a plate to serve to guests or wrap chunks up in cellophane.
I hope that you like this post. Don't forget to comment and contact me if you make this recipe. Next time, I will be typing about the first savoury Christmas recipe just to shake it up a bit so look out for that!
I hope to see you next time and I hope that you like this post!